Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm Back

Hi, so long din't write blog, My reason is; I having a big changing on my self, most people say i change, how do i change? i asking my self, and i figure out, yes i have already change.

After i realize the problem that what make me change, i din't regret because "I DO".

I change be more silent, less joking, less talking, less humour, and cant concentrate on study.

I Like to watch drama, and you know drama is almost all about love story, how they became together, how they work out together, how they suicide for each other, and how they will get happy ending.

My life from now on is just like a drama, my love story.

First day i meet her "WAU" it was a cool girl, is cool like freezing, get close to her also will be freeze. However i still interest to her, her cool make me uncomfortable. I make a fun promise to my self "I will get her down", So confident HUH!.

Me is JH U KNOW, so what u think, will i get her?

Answer: YES I'm not.

U know Why?

Sorry, MY secret.

But u will find out If u asking my L__ P_

No comments: