Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Di er tian, day 2

Today like normal after helping parent then going college,
Today my class on afternoon 1.30pm,
Morning i arrive college then witting kenny come and going eat breakfast,
After breakfast kenny say wan to play snooker, then me nothing to do so i say OK,
We play snooker till 12.30 then we go eat lunch, I go eat Mix rice the price so expensive,
Walao, rm8.60 1st time eat so expensive, may be i take 2 many fried chicken, so suprise me,
so tonight i plan not eat dinner, scare fat.

Then I going classes 1.30pm i meet joyce she just having class oposite my classes,
When I break on 3.00pm i waitting joyce because i have something ask her.

Keep waitting, she brake at 3.15pm, I'm thinking shit lo, no time chat lo, i go her class and find her, she not there, i saw Ah Fong, i ask where joyce she say at toilet, K, I go outside toilet waitting her, after joyce out form toilet, I ask have you talk to Elaine yesterday she say no, but she say 2day before have in msn, then i say ok lo, she ask me why? are we 2 argue, i say no, but she say look at my face sure is argue, then i say yes lo, she ask y, I tell her everything, then she understand jor, she told me i do the right thing, but dono y me still so pain and so sad "I think my self de", i ask joyce to have a chat with elaine.

because i afraid u will so lonely, and thinking alone will so suffer,
Joyce promise me she will call you tonight, I so happy at least got someone can tell me how are you now, But jocye say may be will not sucessfull, but at least got someone close to you will have a chat with you or accompany you..

Today I arrive home at 6.00pm

Jin tian hui she wo men liang ge zai yi qi jiang jiu di yi tian,
Wan wan quan quan mei lian luo, Wo ye hen mao tun,
Eng bu eng gai sms ge ni, dan hui hai pa,
Hai pa ni hui bu kai xin, ni yi bu kai xin se me duo bian le bu hao,
Zao ni you bu dui, bu zao ni you bu dui,
Xiang ni que bu nen zao ni, jiang de xin qing hai zen de bu hao shou,
Zai xiang ni dao di hui bu hui shui yao 1week huo 1month huo 1year lai len jing,
Ru guo wo shuo wo bu jie yi she pian ren de, bu gen ni lian luo jian jiu, Wo hui bian zen yang duo bu dong.

Wo zai xiang a, wei se me wo men bu nen jiang qing cu, wen ti zai na li,
Wo hen xiang ting ting ni de xin zai xiang se me, you dan xing se me,
Ru guo ni len jin guo hou, ni yi ding yao dui wo shuo qing qu hao ma,
Wo xiang ting ni jiang de, wo bu yao ni yong xie de, msn bu yao, blog bu yao, quan duo bu yao, jiu yao ni yong kou dui wo shuo.

Jin tian hai shi da shuan ran ni jin yi jin, ru guo yao zao ni,
Ye bu dong yao yong se me xin qing qu zao ni.

Wo mei tian duo hui gen ni liao wo mei tian zuo guo le se me,
Bu liao hui hen bu shi guan,
so ye wo mei tian duo huo update wo de blog,
zhi dao ni xiang kai kou gen wo shuo hua....
Jiu zai ze li gen ni shuo,
Lao po Wan an....Muack....

No comments: