Friday, June 26, 2009

Thursday, 25 june 2009 9.00pm-12.00am.

This post is to memory the day i understand someone important to me,
May be from beginning i really dono what she need or what i cant give to her,

I was so confident from the day we start our relation,
I was so happy just thinking you has become my GirlFriend,
But unfortunate we never have a good day for a good start.

We start when we was apart, October 19 2008,
Still remember on that time she need making decision that against her parent,
She is so sad, so depress, crying, trying, and waitting,
In my memory this is 1st time she against her parent for achieved her own will,
But she gain what she fight to, I happy she not flight away with no trying,

She back to place where she happy ever before, she told me,
The smile on her face can tell how happy she is when together with us,

She doing well on 1st day she back to campus, but i think i disappointer her,
I do nothing, i means nothing i act like a BoyFriend,
We are so uncormfortable, I know I was a man I should take 1st move,
But I din't, so funny.

But so fast we been apart agian, I was the reason putting on her head(wanted)
I admit I do something wrong, (18below cant read) so I skip this path.

We never give up each other, she have been pressure to give up me,
But she din't, she dowan't to, How touch i'm.

Our LOVE just raising with distance, Everyday just slowly dive deeply,
I don care what they say, couple be apart sure will brake up,
I just believe I love her, i wanna be with her.

After

We having a big problem that we never have before,
My blog few post is my sadness post the most sadness,

Sometime I was thinking I will lose her, I was afraid to losing my LOVE,
Because till now not a single day to me for not miss her, care her, love her.

I never expect we will have problem,
I start to learn scare,to learn worried, in our relation,
No matter where is the problem exist, from you or from me,
It must be both, because love canot be a single.

I understand she not a simple girl to have share her feeling to me,
She is a tough girl, all burden will just burried in her heart,

Finally, all the burried has been explore, she told me everything,
Everything I was trying so hard to find out, she told me,
you know how happy i'm, i glad she let me walk in to the heart i wishing everyday.

You must not to forget what you have promise me.

What you hidding is just hurt me, suffering me.

You must try to do the samething to me, like how I do the samething on you.

TRUST really is so important.

You are my sweetheart, what happen to you will affected me, same as what you do.

We have walk trough the problem we face now, I so happy I'm not losing you,
I so happy you need me, you love me.

Please do not have next time again.
I will make you love me more, need me more, understand me more,
Let you know i can give you safety, trust, carrying, happy.

Who you need beside will just is me,

Will you do the sametime to me, I believe you will,

That why I LOVE You,

J&E forever love.

No comments: