Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Thought

I think you need rest even if you dowan to, in my position I need to care you.


Now days you have live with the life against your will, having no choice, freedom, and always been disapointed from where you are.



Maybe you can endure what is happening to you and you have accepted it, for me i'm not really accepted with what happen to you. But the fact is we been apart we only can meet when "I was free". What i tring to say is even i free, u still in work and din't have time to relax or dating it was a pain to me.



(CONTINUE READ BEFORE SAY I'M WAS A SELFISH)



The pain i have is not from my self, is from you, you have no time to have fun just can keep in house or in your place, have none entertaiment at all, this is the pain i have.
Can You be more selfish, don just care people more than your self, maybe that is really what you need to do, but also need to learn how to keep your burden more light better than more heavy.
Listen :
Let's your self to have a break is to walk more further, To give you joy and fun is my duty,
To me watch you happy is great to me.
My purpose to write this because acompany you for me is not enough, I wan to give you more, because what u have is to little.
Everytime I go to find you, you just working working working, event night also need working.
We don't have time to dating and your place is quite boring, My purpose going find you is to see you and have time with you i know u have try your best to give your time to me. I'm not complaining, just wan to let you know give some holiday to yourself and going out with me, I want me and you to have a totally 1day dating once in few month.
In this i'm abit selfish, who told you not to have holiday, Give our self Chance to have more time and more closer. Your family is our problem, when not given you permission to going out or holiday you are not disappointed alone because I'm beside you, I will feel the same feel on what feel you feel understand.
I will find a suitable time to say all to my Girlfriend what my feeling is.
Will my girlfriend understand, will you all think i'm selfish.
I'm just dowan my Girlfriend live in a boring life, THAT IS PAIN TO ME.

No comments: