Monday, September 22, 2008

Bad Mood

I dowan stand at top of mountain,
I dont wanna be alone,
I need land a big land that full of happiness and people,
I wan to runing in green land,
I need Freedom.

Look at me,
What happen to me,
So sad so depress,
Don't have sense anymore,
Grab me hold me look careful on me.

I don like stand so high,
I hate Look from up to down,
I Just wanna be happy,
I just cant bare it .

My brain on maintenance,
My soul just wondering somewhere,
My spirit is over heat,
My body is freezing,

Waiting that day, that day is not coming,
When the day is coming, is not the day we waiting,

Don care, don mind,
Don look, don touch,
Wan care, need mind,
Wan look, sure touch.

I look like devil, people say i like angel,
Look at me, sure will happy,
But who can i look, that will make i happy,
Seems im the one, who live in this world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

em...
i like your writing today
i mean your blog...

Waiting that day, that day is not coming;
When the day is coming, is not the day i waiting.

maybe many people will think the same things

be happy!