Thursday, September 11, 2008

Im Wrong Is My Fault

Sorry, as a member of student council i have do an wrong decision.
"Special squad" is my idea, and i invite my friend to join our committe for our coming event.

Today we have a meeting just for formal member who have been elected but i bring my friend in to the meeting because they wan to participate the meeting, and i dont know that meeting is canot be joinning by "Special squad" so i make my PRESIDENT in a hard situation" sorry".
And my friend i told them in meeting room that they are not yet are formal member after they feel embarrassed and tell me "should we go" that time im freeze im stunning dono what to do then the meeting started im feel heavy i feel scare then i just silent and pray that our meeting wont spoil or make my friend shy in that situation here i say sorry to my selffishness act.
Sorry My friend i will care more next time wont make this happen agian, "Im So Sorry".

2 comments:

笔≈bird said...

nvm they wont blame you.
u oso dnt blame yrself la.

tht not yr wrong n fault K

Wolles J.H Low said...

ok i wont...