Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Having Hard Time

While doing nothing wrong should i just stand and taking all the Hard feeling,"No Wonder".
This topic u guys all need refer to my post "What Is Friend".

Be friend just know jealous is will make misunderstand more deeply,why don just stand in my side take a look My view, not everything i need to give u all explain.
Black Face not means everything, so i wont back one step also, do what u wan i dont care.

I pretend nothing is already is my higher stage, and your attitude that have no behavior to my New Friend is the most i hate it." Please Respect My friend" speacially is girls Friend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo

what you mean the last sentences?

Wolles J.H Low said...

oh i know your meaning...
girl and girls is diferent so is girls means normal girls friend..

Kio Zaii said...

=="

Anonymous said...

haha

missunderstanding....

笔≈bird said...

yr girl friend is Lover or
Friend ..is girl??