Friday, September 12, 2008

What Is Friend

My situation, Be friend in the beginning is nothing, after abit longer will having distance.
Human should have brain and mind for thinking what is positive what is negative but why some people cant figure out.

Friend is have to be nice in each other and helping each other, should it be hurt?or is hard?
Women is man weakness "i agree" but should i blame women "no".
Man with man problem should settle by man and man, if try to use trick way is to over.
My patience is have a limit no matter what my level is, "FULL" is key word hope it end early.
I dowan to change my friend to enemy if got second way.

5 comments:

笔≈bird said...

agree..!!

i noe y you will write tis tittle.
izit wat we are discuss when break?


(haha~~my english Oh...OMg....
hope you can understand wat i talking)

hahaha~

Wolles J.H Low said...

Not really....

笔≈bird said...

BAd Boy
not really noe wat i write??

or wat??

Bernard Low said...

sau pei la.. i know who r u man.. dont alz skl ppl la.. but dont worry.. u r my brother.. so all i keep it in heart..

Wolles J.H Low said...

Don just keep in heart, u must treat me good as jewel.....