Saturday, September 20, 2008

Having Dinner At Pulau Ketam

"Oh My God" I don belive that i having dinner at Pulau Ketam, I Sure who reading this blog also will ask "JH Are U Really having dinner at Pulau Ketam", "sure" is my answer

Why will i having dinner at this far "Good Question" " Answer" So embarrased i need tell u all, im just taking dinner at Restoran Steambot Pulau Ketam, SURPRISE !!!!" So Do I".

Of course this restoran is not in Pulau Ketam it just a normal Steambot restoran that just having name only.

But for me is meaningful place no matter it is Restoran or Pulau, i having happy time on there.

Example : Fight For the Food, Kidding, Taking picture, Taking video, and Paying money :(

Oh Ya, i forget about noon basketball path.
Talking about basketball of course is me who the most more professional "On sitting and Watching" but also will feel tired, lucky that i having massage service while on resting.

JH : My Co friend i happy today "Thank You" u all will be path of my memory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

em....

i'm the 1st people come here today...

hahahah...

笔≈bird said...

Bad Boy Go Pulai ketam oso no call me go La..hehehe

hhahaha~~come here 88

Wolles J.H Low said...

not pulau lo...is restoran la...