Saturday, September 13, 2008

Only For Who Understand

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do,One Octave.
What is music means to us, For me Is company me, How about U?
Music not just for listen also can make people fall in love on Music. "My Opinion"
Do Re Mi easy understand but hard playing well, different people play will be different sound.

For me, the Do Re Mi that my friend playing is not very well, the skill he using might be the problem.
My friend asking me, did i understand "Do Re Mi", not at all "sorry i couldnt help".
Our music style absolutely different, the "Do Re Mi" u play should be more time to practice.
U should learn during the pratice understand what Music is, What "Do Re Mi" need, is u who playing the music so is u to watch to catch the music with your feeling.
My advise, the important thing is "timing" the rest is depend on your skill.

Oh ya, About Sketch i will do my best but need time hope u understand.

2 comments:

笔≈bird said...

Do re me..me re do

haha~~i not understand
but i still wan leave a comment here..hahaa

Wolles J.H Low said...

aiyo....all oni have yr comment la... so boring le....
big bis a...gv ppl gv comment la..